Rose Milk Drink (Air Bandung)


السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I wanna give a review of this drink

Name: Rose Milk Drink
Made in: Thailand
Halal: Yes
By: Good Mood Dairy
Established: 2019

For me, it's yummy and just a bit different than the other air bandung.
The rose taste is not that strong, just nice.
Not too sweet, more like drinking milk with rose flavour.

I bought it somewhere in Manggis, i did not remember the shop's name though 😂
I was thirsty after jogging so just dropped by any shop to buy any drinks
and this drink caught my eye haha
The price of this drink was 90cents/can only.

Yaa, so go find it and have a sip of Rose Milk Drink today!

______________________________________________________________
BYNH10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keistimewaan Al-Quran untuk Hati, Akhlaq, Amalan, Wajah, Badan, Dunia dan Akhirat

Pembuka Doa Mustajab

The Power Of Surah Al-Fatihah (Kelebihan Surah Al-Fatihah)