Salted Egg Ayam Penyet


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I was scrolling down photo gallery and i found this!
Been eating this few times at their restaurant in Menglait

Ok, let me introduce this:

Salted Egg Ayam Penyet (with rice)

If you guys love to eat Ayam Penyet, this one is an upgraded one la for me
YES IT'S NYAMAN!
Not too sweet and not too salty
I recommend you to try this

My first time trying this one was 2 years ago (2017 if I'm not mistaken) when it went viral
I was not familiar with that place, sasat jua lah pusing-pusing haha
but at the end, i found the restaurant
It's just a small restaurant but has a nice ambience
ada some classic decorations on the wall
and ofcourse, it's neat and clean

 ______________________________________________________


DETAIL:

 Food's name: Salted Egg Ayam Penyet (With Rice)

Price: B$6.00

Restaurant: Siti Rabiah Restaurant, Menglait

Country: Brunei Darussalam

_______________________________________________________

Honest food review by:
BYNH10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keistimewaan Al-Quran untuk Hati, Akhlaq, Amalan, Wajah, Badan, Dunia dan Akhirat

Pembuka Doa Mustajab

The Power Of Surah Al-Fatihah (Kelebihan Surah Al-Fatihah)